Posted on November 18, 2015 by Abba Storage
Maybe you have had self storage in Concord before or maybe you are considering it. No matter what the situation is, self storage can be a great way to keep those extra items you have safe and organized. The key to being happy with self storage is to make the most of that experience. You can do that by following a few easy steps.
Here are a few things you can do to make the most out of your self storage experience:
- Choose a self storage in Concord location that seems safe and secure.
- Make sure the facility has good security measures in place. This can include separate security for each unit, security cameras, on-site staff and electronic entry.
- Friendly staff that are willing to help is always a good thing to seek out.
- When you are looking at units, make sure they are clean and that there is no visible water build up.
- Look around at different storage facilities and what they offer, ask for price quotes and check out their websites.
- Look for a facility that offers several different sizes and types of storage units, your needs may change in the future.
- Be sure to have your items insured, check to see if your existing home or rental insurance covers you, if not, take out separate insurance.
- Come up with an organization strategy, keeping your unit organized will make it easier to find things, as you need them.
- Use shelving, containers and other storage accessories to keep your items protected while in storage.
- Clean out your storage unit every six months, this way you won’t be paying to store things you no longer need and you can make room for other items.
Find Self Storage in Concord Today
By following these tips, you can make sure that your self storage in Concord experience is a good one. If you are looking for a full-service storage facility that is in a great location and offers state of the art security, contact the team at Abba Storage. We offer a range of different storage options and our friendly staff is always here to help.