Conco Storage, LLC, DBA Abba Self & RV Storage (“Abba Storage”) takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information.
- What personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- How we share your personal information
- How we protect your personal information
- California Consumer Privacy Act
Personal information means information that relates to you as an individually identifiable person, such as your name, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Site.
a) Information You Give Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily share with us through the Site. For example, we collect information from you when you create an account or fill out a request form on the Site.
The personal information you might provide us may include:
- Contact information, including name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number
- Account and identification information, including account name, drivers’ license number or state identification card number, passport number, and college student identification number
- Insurance information, including vehicle insurance policy number
- Demographic information, including sex, and military or veteran status
- Product and service usage information, including length of usage
- Messages you send to Abba Storage, for example, a product inquiry or feedback for Abba Storage products and services
You may also submit (a) reservation information, including contact information, storage requested, and date requested; and (b) payment information, including billing address, payment card number, expiration date, and CVV into the Site. This information is transmitted via Transport Security Layer (TSL) encryption to a third-party order and payment processor under contract with Abba Storage. This order and payment information is not stored on Abba Storage’s servers.
b) Information We Collect Through Technology On The Site
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Site, Abba Storage and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about how you interact with the Site. We describe below methods we use to collect information through technology.
IP Address And Other Connection Information
When you visit the Site, we collect your device identifier, browser information, and Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. We do not link your personal information to device identifier information, browser information, and IP addresses. Where, according to local law, IP addresses and the like are considered personal information, then we treat them as such.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. If you turn off your cookies, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
We support the Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting. DNT is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings to let the websites you visit know that you do not want the websites collecting your personal information.
Unless you tell us otherwise by selecting the DNT browser setting, we may track your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. For example, we may use web beacons to track your visits to other websites so that third-party service providers can display Abba Storage advertisements to you on those other websites based on your activities while on the Site (“remarketing”).
c) Information Third Parties Provide About You
We may supplement the information we collect about you through the Site with records received from third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you, and to offer you information that we believe may be of interest to you.
d) Information You Provide To A Third Party
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve you and improve your experience on the Site. Some examples include:
- Responding to requests for information on Abba Storage products
- Responding to requests for product quotes
- Allowing users to place reservations for Abba Storage products
- Allowing users to make payments and view payment history for Abba Storage products
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the Site
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Conducting research and analysis
- Marketing and advertising our products and services
- Improving customer service
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online user experience
- Compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Abba Storage, our users, or others, including to maintain network and information security, for fraud prevention, and to report suspected criminal acts
- HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we share your personal information:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We will share your personal information with third-party service providers under contract with Abba Storage to help us provide services to you. The following are some examples of the types of third-party service providers with which we share your personal information and our purpose for doing so:
- Data Analytics: We retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the Site. For example, Google Analytics may track what pages users visit on the Site and how long they stay there to determine how users use the Site.
- Legal Advice: We may disclose your personal information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
- Third-party Processors: Through the Site, you transmit your order and payment information to a third-party order and payment processor.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal information in a court proceeding, in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Abba Storage, our users, or others. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your data, including your personal information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Site or successor database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
- HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. We have technical, administrative, and physical security measures in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
For example, we use Transport Security Layer (TSL) encryption to protect the data collection forms on our Site. In addition, we restrict access to your personal information. Only employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personal information. Employees with access to personal information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to close your browser after you have completed your visit to the Site.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
This section only applies to consumers who are residents of the state of California in the United States (“California consumers”) and it applies to all personal information of California consumers collected, disclosed for business purposes, or sold by Abba Storage, regardless of whether the personal information is collected, disclosed or sold through the Site.
Personal information Collected About California Consumers
1) Collection: In the last 12 months, Abba Storage collected the following categories of personal information about California consumers:
- Commercial information, including: products and services purchased; rental dates; and information regarding vehicles stored, e.g., vehicle certificate of title and registration
- Financial information in the form of payment information. As noted above in Section 4, the Site transmits payment information directly to our payment processing service provider and does not store it on our servers.
- Identifiers, including: name; address; email address; IP address for website and online services users; telephone number; signature; and drivers’ license or state identification number; passport number; college student identification number for identification purposes.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including: web pages visited; time on web page.
- Product and service usage information: length of usage; feedback for Abba Storage products and services
2) Sources: In the last 12 months, Abba Storage collected personal information about California consumers from the following categories of sources:
- The individuals themselves, for example, when a website user enters her name into an online feedback form or a user calls to rent storage space.
- Automated technologies, for example, the Site automatically collects the time of login to customer accounts.
- Third-party service providers under contract with Abba Storage, for example, order information from the payment card processing vendor.
3) Business or Commercial Purpose: In the last 12 months, Abba Storage collected personal information about California consumers for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of impressions, and auditing compliance with the law.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use.
- Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, and providing analytic services.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a product or service that is controlled by Abba Storage, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the product or service that is controlled by Abba Storage.
- Product and service training, for example, by providing training and information on using, servicing, selling, and displaying Abba Storage’s products and services.
- Communications about promotions, for example, by communicating about special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys.
- Facilitating communications, for example, by collecting and organizing contact information, establishing means of communications, and communicating with current and prospective customers, including regarding questions and feedback.
4) Sale of Personal Information: In the last 12 months, Abba Storage has NOT sold California consumers’ personal information.
Your California Privacy Rights
Right of Disclosure: California consumers have a right to request information from Abba Storage about their personal information that Abba Storage collects, discloses for business purposes, and/or sells.
Rights of Access and Deletion: California consumers also have the right to request that Abba Storage disclose the specific categories of personal information that Abba Storage has collected about them and the right, in certain circumstances, to request the deletion of that information.
Making Requests: Abba Storage will respond to requests in accordance with applicable law if it can verify the identity of the individual submitting the request. California consumers can exercise these rights by contacting email@example.com.
Non-Discrimination: Abba Storage will not discriminate against California consumers for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. However, Abba Storage may charge a California consumer a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of goods or services if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.