We Are Here For You!
ABBA Self & RV Storage has been committed to serving our customers even in the most challenging times. In an effort to promote social distancing, support the health of customers and associates and to be a good community partner in the fight to control the spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily closed our facility offices to the public. A facility manager will continue to be on-site for security and maintenance purposes.
Our customers have been asking:
- Can I talk to one of your storage professionals?
YES! Our offices are closed to the public but we are still here to serve you by phone. Call us during business hours. If a team member is not available to answer your call, please leave a detailed voicemail message and a team member will return your call as soon as possible.
- Can I still rent a storage space?
YES! We have contactless rental processes in place. Go to www.abbastorage.com to rent online.
- Can I access my storage space?
YES! During normal gate access hours 7a.m. to 8p.m.
- Can I pay my bill online?
YES! Visit our website at www.abbastorage.com.
- If I can’t pay my bill what can I do?
Please call the facility and speak with one of our team members.
- Can I use your rental truck?
The rental truck is not in service at this time.
Here’s what you can do as a valued customer during this time:
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of 6’ between people.
- Wear a face covering when coming near other people.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds using hot water and soap after using the restroom or equipment.
- Stay home and call your doctor if you are not feeling well and showing symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control website if you have questions
If you have any questions or need assistance, we ask that you contact us through email or telephone during normal business hours. You can reach our office at:
- (925) 969-9222
You can pay your rent by calling the facility or online at www.abbastorage.com. Our team members can help you with this process over the phone if you need to setup a new account.
If you are interested in renting a storage space with us, we ask that you complete the process online at www.abbastorage.com.
We value our customers, team members, and community; and, we are committed to working together to help minimize the risks posed by COVID-19.
Thank you for your cooperation, and stay safe!